Quick training delivery. Big training impact.
Consider Three Things Before Pivoting to eLearning
Before converting face-to-face training to virtual, consider three things:
- Business needs
- Your Learners.
Check out this video to learn more about our rapid eLearning approach.
Re-Purpose, So You Can Reconnect
Rapid eLearning can be used to quickly re-purpose existing materials, streamline information, and create meaningful remote training and communication in a few days or weeks.
Remote training must create connection. Rapid eLearning should focus on determining the right digital delivery method for your business needs and learners and identifying the specific actions your employees. Schedule a free custom learning recommendation to learn more.
Our Rapid eLearning Services:
- Remote workforce training
- In-person instructor-led training (ILT) to Virtual ILT
- Converting printed materials into easy to use digital formats
- Rapid eLearning content curation
- Rapid eLearning curriculum planning
- Training content conversion
- Digitize training
- Self-paced training
- Rapid video development
- Rapid audio-based training
- Web-based training or meeting content
- Rapid microlearning
- Online course development
- Quick lessons
- PowerPoint training
- Re-purposing training materials
Remote training is a sudden priority. You may have a new need to create virtual learning and achieve business results from a distance.