| Healthcare Compliance Training
Risk-based healthcare compliance training to guide compliant behavior
Effective compliance communication to
employees outside of your compliance team.
Compliance Content Expertise
LHT Learning provides niche health care compliance and privacy content expertise, paired with superior learning design and delivery.
- Anti-Kickback Statute, including specifics around Health Care Professional engagements
- False Claims Act
- Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, particularly as part of off-label promotion
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, including global anti-bribery regulations
- HIPAA, including personal health information
- Privacy laws, GDPR, and the intersection of privacy and cybersecurity
- Health care transparency and reporting requirements
- PhRMA and AdvaMed Codes, as well as their European counterparts (i.e., MedTech)
- Third-Party Intermediaries guidelines and regulations/ethical suppliers and sourcing issues
- Sanctions risk
- Codes of conduct
- Ethical behavior principles
Multi-faceted compliance training solutions that exceed U.S. government standards.
Risk-Based, Global Compliance Learning Strategy
LHT Learning has partnered with leading, global pharmaceutical and medical organizations in meeting and exceeding robust training and communication requirements of U.S. federal Deferred Prosecution Agreements and Corporate Integrity Agreements.
Exceeds Government Expectations
LHT Learning has partnered with compliance teams in shaping global compliance learning techniques and programs, as a way to mitigate risk identified in company risk analysis.
LHT Learning has developed hundreds of hours of Compliance-related training programs. We have a rich database of best practices for global and regional application of various compliance concepts.
Download Our Guide
Learn more about how we have helped global healthcare teams engage employees and decrease risk.