Adobe’s Learning Summit is shaping-up to be the best ever. With a special opening keynote from Newsweek’s Tech Columnist, Dan Lyons, centered on the “So-Mo Revolution,” to industry-leading presenters like Dr. Allen Partridge, Adobe’s Learn Summit is sure to be jammed-packed with inspirational wisdom. Also, don’t forget to checkout The LHT Group’s very own Dan Longhouse, co-presenting Creating Stunning eLearning Content in Minutes Using Learning Interactions and Actors.
If that’s not enough, feast your eyes on the Top-Five reason to attend:
- 96.7% of Adobe Learning Summit 2011 attendees gave ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ rating for overall satisfaction
- 93.6% of Adobe Learning Summit 2011 attendees said “YES I will attend Adobe Learning Summit 2012”
- 20 sessions, running in 5 tracks, will pack your cranium to the brim with emerging trends, new technology, and ground-breaking techniques
- The 5 tracks will tantalize anyone’s tastes: Go Mobile, Go Video, Go Dazzling, Go Deep & Go Measure
- Loads of opportunity to interact with Industry experts and Adobe product teams
What’s even better, Adobe Learning Solution 2012 is co-located with the DevLearn 2012 conference. You get $100 off if you registers for both DevLearn 2012 and Adobe Learning Summit 2012!
While you’re there, be sure to checkout The LHT Group. We’re always interested in meeting new friends, and have a limited number of times for free consultations. Contact us today to set something up!
See you soon!