Getting excited about LearnShare 2013? Us too!
Ben, Dan, and Jim are set to attend and present at LearnShare’s User Conference 2013 in sunny Orlando, Florida October 9th – 11th. Co-led by LearnShare, Johns Hopkins, and Oceaneering, LearnShare 2013 will feature some of the eLearning industry’s best.
Every year, LearnShare’s user conference brings together top eLearning professionals from banking, government, health care, and many more. These leaders discuss the latest in eLearning solutions, which include eLearning Gamification, Custom Illustrations, and Scenario Courses.
Besides catching-up with The LHT Group’s three amigos, here are a few other reasons to attended:
- Learn best practices in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Discuss new product modules and updates
- Help set the course for upcoming technical development
- Network with LearnShare and eLearning leaders
- Best of all, special tours of SeaWorld and Universal Studios!
While you’re there, be sure to checkout The LHT Group. We’re always interested in meeting new friends. Contact us today to set something up!